We look forward to hearing from you…
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How do I register/sign in to my account at BatorClassicAuctions.com?
A: Please follow these steps.
- If you have not already registered, please REGISTER NOW.
- Once it takes you to the “My Account” page, in the left column, type in _______________for the user name or your full e-mail address.
- In the password box below, type in “your password” and then hit the “Log In” in the red oval.
At this time, the main page will open and you are now registered and entered to bid. Your password is case sensitive, so please be sure to enter it exactly.
To complete your registration information in your account, please take a minute and do the following:
- Once you are registered and on the site as directed above, please go to the main page, hit the “Register Now” red oval once more.
- This will take you to the “My Account” page and once that page opens, in the left column, please click the “Address” icon and please fill in your information.
- Once you have filled in your address information, please click “Payment Methods” and enter your credit card of choice. Be assured that we do not make any automated charges to your card whatsoever! This is only used to verify our bidders so we do not get inundated with a bunch of fake bidders that will create issues similar to what we see on eBay, running up prices with no intention of actually buying an item.
If you purchase an item, you will be contacted by our staff to make the payment arrangements that are best suited to your purchase.
- If you would like to change your password, click “Account Details” and you can change your display name and/or your password.
Once you have completed these steps, you are good to go!
If you still need assistance or have further questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 805-798-1802, we are happy to walk you through the process.